I would like to have the opportunity to supply you with the lumber needs that you have. I know that you take pride in providing your customers with the best product possible. This is why I would do the same for you if given the opportunity.
My company offers the following lumber products:
1. 2 x 4, 2 x 6, 2 x 8, 2 x 10, and 2 x 12- 8’ to 24’ in grades #1, #2, #3, and #4.
2. 1 x 4, 1 x 6, 1 x 8, 1x10 and 1x12 – 8’ to 16’ in grades #2, #3, “C”, and “D”.
3. 5/4 x 4 and 5/4 x 6 RED-8’-16’ in grades #2, STD, and PREM.
4. We also make Super Decking (a full 5/4 RED) and Jumbo decking (2x6 RED).
5. Timbers of any size up to 40 feet long!
6. Our Center Match and V-Groove –8’ to 20’ in grades #1, #2, and #3 is 2nd to none.
7. 2 x 4 and 2 x 6 Finger-Jointed Studs (any length) in both #2 and Stud grades.
8. We also have low-grade industrial lumber and pallet stock in all sizes.
We also have a treating plant that treats in MCQ, ACQ, and CCA; we have two dry kilns that can give you the fastest service on treating and drying back after treatment.
You may mix your orders (white and treated) on the same truck.
We have two planer mills with capabilities such as: Resaw, Ripsaw, KM-16, and full cut-up operation-our stock or yours. We can also Precision End Trim (PET). We are also equipped with two saws that can cut angles for truss web stock.
I take pride in obtaining and most importantly keeping my customers. For you this means that, once you have given me the privilege to provide you with your needs, I will go above and beyond my duty to maintain your business. So, you get the best material and service I can provide, which allows you to pass this on to your customer.
I thank you for taking the time to look this over and considering me to assist your company. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you soon to further discuss our companies developing a business relationship.
PHONE: 800-481-7762; FAX: 205-486-3455
155 CO. HWY 62
Bear Creek, AL 35543 USA
E-mail: Email this Company
Contact Person: Allen Lawrence
WOODWEB, Inc. and its staff assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or outcome of any listing posted at the Woodworkers Directory.