Find a Woodworking Professional To Complete Your Next Project


 Home : :  The Anthony Galluzzo Corp. 

The Anthony Galluzzo Corp.



We blend classic craftsmanship with modern technologies to manufacture fine architectural woodwork in institutional, corporate, ecclesial and residential settings. Our services include pre-construction planning, detailing, budgeting and mock-up fabrication, estimating (cost analysis and value options), project management, drafting, detailing & engineering with AutoCAD 2005, field coordination and installation.

The choices we make at The Anthony Galluzzo Corp. have always set us apart from other architectural millwork firms. For example: 95% of all work awarded to us stays on our own shop floor, insuring that highest quality standards are consistently met; for the remaining 5%, we use only pre-qualified specialty vendors and subcontractors; lumber components of every project are milled in our full-service lumber facility, and we manufacture our own custom tooling.

A Galluzzo principal stays personally involved at every project stage. Modern computer technology supports the personal touch from start to finish.
We hire our employees for the long haul – 12 years on average. They know the history, and they share the values. We are a member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI). Our “QCP Premium Grade” certification means we follow the highest AWI Quality Standards.

Our customers come from a field of leading New England architects and contractors. They share our values; they respect our uncompromising quality, as we respect their creative vision. They entrust their most high-profile and high-stakes projects to us. They call on us to collaborate with them. They expect us to meet even the most demanding challenges with intelligence, creativity and professionalism. And year after year they keep coming back.

Whether it is our wood, our customers, or our employees, we believe in starting with the best. And in treating them with intelligence, care and respect.
The result: products of singular quality and beauty. And a level of service that is second to none.

“…To be the best…” is not an empty slogan. It is a cornerstone of our culture that drives everything we do.



14 Liberty Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053 USA
 
Phone: 603/434-6140
Fax: 603/434-2585
E-mail: Email this Company
Website: www.AnthonyGalluzzoCorp.com
Contact Person: Joe Galluzzo


WOODWEB, Inc. and its staff assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or outcome of any listing posted at the Woodworkers Directory.

Search
 
Enter zip code
to narrow search

 

Request a Price Quote
on a woodworking project



Woodworkers
List your company
Revise your listing
Advertise at the
Woodworkers Directory
Log-In to your account
Privacy Statement
Copyright Information
Policy Information
Listing Guidelines
Site User Agreement.



Contact Us