For over 30 years The WoodsPeople™ have been active in designing, fabricating, testing, and improving modest-sized economical panelized free-span shelter system shells.
Using our plans/license, a qualified owner-builder or craftsman can fabricate, transport, assemble, and finish any of these projects.
The WoodsPeople offer:
- Ease of fabrication of wood panels/components, even in a small workshop
- Manageable-sized panels for ease of transport, even even to a remote site
- Rapid assembly of panels/components to produce a weatherproof shell
- Optimal use of available materials -- especially wood, a renewable resource
- Ease of utilization of popular roofing, siding, windows, doors, and other materials.
- Free-span interior design of maximum flexibility of use
- Modest-sized shelters, several of which can be linked or clustered over time
- Tested designs that are adaptable to stressful environmental conditions such as high snow, ice, and wind loads
- Skillful adaptation of modern concepts such as trusses, stress-skinned panels, expanded box beams, and sandwich panels
- Adaptability to disassemble, move, and reassemble for maximum salvage
- Minimal environmental impact when using wood deck system on pads or posts
- Modestly-priced plans and simple license to build each unit
P.O. Box 271
Hampden, ME 04444 USA
E-mail: Email this Company
Contact Person: Bernhoff A. Dahl
WOODWEB, Inc. and its staff assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or outcome of any listing posted at the Woodworkers Directory.